Wilmington Parking Authority
Notice: Due to the current crisis, the WPA will be open and operating on a limited basis until further notice. We will post updates here on our website.
If you need to contact us, staff emails are monitored, and we will be checking messages on our main phone line at 302-655-4442.Facility Hours for the period from Saturday, March 28th, 2020 through Sunday, April 12th, 2020.
– Main Office: Closed
– Brandywine Gateway Garage: Existing monthly parkers have access, closed to daily parkers.
– Hercules Garage: Existing monthly parkers have access; closed to daily parkers.
– Corporate Plaza Garage: Existing monthly parkers have access; closed to daily parkers.
– 6th & Orange Streets Lot: Gates are open. Free parking available to all.
– 10th & Washington Streets Garage: Existing monthly parkers have access; closed to daily parkers.
– Customs House Garage: Open 24/7 to both monthly and daily parkers.
– Train Station Garage: Open 24/7 to both monthly and daily parkers.
– 8th & Orange Streets Lot: Gates are open. Free parking available to all.
Exiting a facility or you have an issue with your car:
Please contact our supervisor’s office at 302-427-6777 between the hours of 9:00AM until 5:00PM weekdays.
At all other times:
At Customs House or Train Station, please contact the security guard located at the entrance to the facility.
At the rest of our facilities, please contact us at 302-427-6777
1. We are unable to issue, activate or deactivate monthly parking cards for any customers at this time.
2. We are unable to resolve monthly parking card accessibility issues at this time. If your parking card is not working and that facility is closed, you will need to make other parking arrangements.
3. Billing issues: we will resolve upon our return.
For all issues, please contact the supervisors at 302-427-6777 or the security guard at the facility. Any billing issues will be resolved upon our return.
We apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to serving you in the future.